Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stolen from Susie and Superchick

9 Layers of getting to know the real me!!

LAYER ONE:

Name: Supermommy
Birthdate: June 25
Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
Current Location: In the comfort of my own home
Eye Color: Brown like my dad's
Hair Color: Dirty blonde, light brown
Height: About 2 inches shorter than Bubba 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

LAYER TWO:

Your heritage: Polish and Irish
The shoes you wore today: Black casual dress shoes
Your weakness: Salt & Vinegar potato chips and girl scout cookies
Your fears: Dying alone
Your perfect pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Green pepper,
Goal you would like to achieve: Loose enough weigh to be the clothes size I was when I got pregnant the first time

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase: Jackie (as in Jackass)
Your first waking thoughts: Morning already? Just 5 more minutes please!
Your best physical feature: My beautiful eyes and teeth
Your most missed memory: The baby that almost was and being pregnant

LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke: Mountain Dew or Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Single Date....With Hubby
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton with lemon
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Water Please!!

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: Not any more
Cuss: Bad habit I really need to break
Sing: Not in public
Take a shower everyday: Of course!
Do you think you have been in love: Definitely have been
Want to go to college: Been there done that...Need to finish now
Want to get married: Have been 2 times already. Will not do it again
Believe in yourself: Most of the time
Get motion sickness: Never
Think you are attractive: Not Really but my kids think I am
Think you are a health freak: Not quite
Get along with your parent(s): Sometimes
Like thunderstorms: Love them but the kids hate them
Play an instrument: Not any more I use to play the Clarinet and Oboe and was learning to play the guitar

LAYER SIX:

In the past month have you...
Drank alcohol: Yeah
Smoked: Nope
Done a drug: Nope
Made Out: Hell yeah...My hubby is finally home!!
Gone on a date: Yeah; Dinner with my hubby (without the kids!!)
Gone to the mall?: Ummm No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: Back in September
Been on stage: Nope
Been dumped: Nope
Gone skating: Nope
Made homemade cookies: Yeah like 20 dozen for xmas
Gone skinny-dipping: Um no it is winter in Michigan
Dyed your hair: Nope
Stolen anything: The baby's bubble bath

LAYER SEVEN:

Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yeah
If so, was it mixed company: Of course
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yeah
Have you ever been caught doing something: Oh Yeah
Been called a tease: Yeah
Gotten beaten up: Almost
Shoplifted: Unfortunately something I am not proud of
Changed who you were to fit in: Naw I don't think so

LAYER EIGHT:

Age you hope to be married: I was 21 the First time and 29 the second time
Numbers and Names of Children: 6 wonderful children: KM is 13, SJP (step) is 11, JT is 8, GM (step) is 7, MIM (step) is 5 1/2, SR is almost 3 (going on 16)
Describe your Dream Wedding: Well, I had 2 dream weddings. Family, friends, and my children; warm summer day.
How do you want to die: First off I want my children to be grown up. Second off I want to be surrounded by the people I love and I pray it is quick and pain free. And last but not least, I want to donate my organs to be used by someone who's own organs have caused pain and suffering.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A grandma to a bunch of grandchildren
What country would you most like to visit: Bahamas

LAYER NINE:

Number of drugs taken illegally: Two
Number of people I could trust with my life: 4 or 5
Number of CD's that I own: Too many
Number of piercings: 4 in my ears
Number of tattoos: Heck No
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: None that I know of
Number of scars on my body: Too many to count
Number of things in my past that I regret: A few that I can name off hand, but those things make me who I am today.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Well done!!!

6 kids! Your "blended" family sounds awesome!!!

Vern has 4 and we are thining of having one together in somewhere in the future!