Thursday, January 11, 2007

Utter Disgrace!

I am sickened by the fact that I have to take yet another day off of work to go to court against my brother in law. I wish he would be a man and just do the right thing. Being a marine sure has made him a coward.

Ever had to go to court against a family member? Ever had to tell him he is a piece of spit looser? And his wife is too? Well tomorrow is my day to do just that. Tell my brother in law he is a looser and his wife is too.

Dec 26, 2005 (you read that correct 2005) a very good friend of mine came over to visit my children and I. When he pulled in the drive, my BIL was getting ready to leave. My friend came in to visit maybe for 45 minutes or so. When he went to leave, he discovered his car had been hit while parked in my driveway. I called my SIL and asked her to get a hold of her hubby and have him come back to the house to exchange insurance info. They refused. That left my friend to talk to them and they agreed to pay to get it fixed if my friend got 3 estimates and BIL picked the body shop. Meanwhile, they proceeded to call the police station and decided there was no way to prove they hit it and decided to refuse to pay anything.

This made my friend file a complaint in small claims court for just enough to get his car fixed. First we went to mediation, basically my BIL refused to try to settle because he was afraid it would admit some guilt even after he denied it and what kind of message it would send to my husband.

The day of the accident, my husband was at work and was not even home. It was the children and I. I took pictures of the slush in my drive and tire marks.

The piece of spit that they are told the mediator simply we staged the scene to make it look like he hit it. Like we moved my friends car to match up with tire marks.

Tomorrow is court for the final decision. Tomorrow, I come face to face yet again with the piece of spits that they are. Tomorrow I expect retaliation depending on the outcome of the court case.

Ugg until tomorrow!

No comments: