Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Status Quo

Things have been holding steady in our neck of the woods (thank God). Superdaddy is back to working for now and the PIA is well still a Pain In the A$$.

The kids came by last weekend. We were able to decorate the tree unlike last year. I took them to the dollar store and managed to spend $75.00 with only 2 of the kids. EKKK. This weekend will be my children shopping. Fun times but at least if PIA doesn't let the girls come back than they will at least have their gifts to give.

Things with Superdad's work are not looking to hot. Even with the big 3 bailout things are not looking good. He delivers for GM. His delivery plant is "shut down" usually the week of Christmas and New Years. This year, however, his deliver plant is shut down December 20 through January 25th. This means no paycheck; No unemployment; Child support still due. The baby is due January 19th so if things hold true, than he just might be home when the baby comes.

It is so hard to get used to him being gone again after being home for 2 and a half weeks in November. I can only imagine if he doesn't get out after December 20th how hard it will be when the baby comes and he has to go back to work.

1 comment:

THE LIFE OF SHAWN & VANESSA said...

HOWDY SORRY IT'S TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO POST BUT I'VE BEEN SICK THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. ANYWAYS, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OFF TO A GREAT START!! I KNOW THAT WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH ALRIGHT...I KNOW THIS IS WHAT'S GOING TO MAKE HIM AND IF HE'S HAPPY, I'M HAPPY. I THINK THE ONLY THING THATS GOING TO BE HARD FOR ME IS HAVING TO TELL HIM BYE FOR A FEW DAYS BUT THEN AGAIN, HE'LL BE BACK TO ME A FEW DAYS...HOPEFULLY HE CAN FIND A JOB WHERE HE'S HOME ALOT TOO.
I HATE TO HEAR THAT YOUR HUBBY'S JOB AINT GOIN TOO WELL...THE JOBS UP HERE ARE SCARCE TOO! I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE BABY!!

~NESSA