Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Baby Thumper

We had our followup ultrasound yesterday. Thumper is a girl. There was no little turtle that we could see. Chicky will have to get used to a baby girl. She had her heart set on a little boy. Her and I both. After our first sonogram, i kind of warmed myself up to the idea of a girl. I had really no choice did I? It took a few weeks. Yesterday when she said well for sure I do not see a turtle I didn't cry like i did the first time.

Her baby finally came home Saturday and he is so cute. Tiny little pumpkin of their family. All of our prayers and good thoughts for their family sure had a positive outcome (thank God).

I wish fall weather would come and stay. Last weekend the kids were wearing shorts, today it is 45 degrees sheesh.

Remember beginning of September I told you about child services coming to the house? She has not called or let the kids come by since then. Not even looking for money. I think she might have gotten herself in trouble inadvertently by calling trying to get us in trouble. Hope she bit off more than her mouth could chew.

Anyways, does anyone know how to get rid of a creek in the muscle under a shoulder blade? Mine is killing me for almost a week now. HELP!

No comments: