Monday, October 13, 2008

Recap!

Bubba completed his eagle scout project. Now has to deliver and fill out rest of paperwork and get it signed off. Very quiet weekend. No step kids. Imagine that. She will not let the courts dictate when he can see the kids. She will let him see her kids when she feels like letting him see the kids. Her birthday is Thursday. My guess is she will drop them off Friday so she can go to the bar for the weekend to spend her hard earned child support money.

I think this will be a fine weekend to make ourselves unavailable seeing how every other weekend from last weekend forward will make him free for opening gun season for hunting.

Dear ex-father in law passed away Monday. Not that i am part of the family or anything anymore, but my ex's best friend called me to let me know on Friday so I could take the kids and go pay our respects. DA's sister spent exactly 2 hours with Miss J out of the days she was here. Arriving Friday evening...staying until Monday morning. Lots of quality time. Would think the only thing she had left of her brother would mean more to her than 2 hours. O'well her loss.

Hope every ones weekend was a good one. Had to train the new girl at work this week. She will replace me when I take my baby leave. Too bad my job includes use of a computer and well, she doesn't have one yet or a phone. What is a secretary to do? Put the new girl to work cleaning out the supply closet I tell ya. Fun Fun!

2 comments:

Milenka said...

*hugs* I'm sorry for your loss. It seems like this year has been absolutely crazy for you guys! I hope it calms down considerably and gets downright smooth once the babe arrives. I'm so far behind on blogs that it's insane, but I think of you guys daily!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Hey there... my Father is a truck driver. I came across your site through a friend of mine! Just thought I would leave a comment!

Hugs - Tiffany