Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life updates

Life has been status quo for the most part. School is back into full swing with Chicky starting on Monday. Have been trying to gather our "baby" things to go through it and see what we still need. Somehow I am unable to locate our infant car seat. I wonder what the heck I did with it. Things with the baby are coming along. I wished I looked more pregnant than fat. 3 people have commented that i don't look pregnant yet. I guess that is a good thing but still. We go for the repeat ultrasound on Tuesday. I am very excited to see Thumper again.

Since the whole child services thing, PIA has not let the kids come over. In fact she has not called Superdad at all. I wonder if they gave her a time to get her living conditions straightened up. Well beds for the kids anyways. Just an odd observation.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and good week. Have a blast this weekend.

1 comment:

Jenera said...

I stumbled on your blog through Nancy's I think but I'm also a trucker wife. Does your hubby do long haul or local?

We are expecting our 2nd boy and it's quite hectic getting prepared.