Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was a very tough day for me. Yesterday was 7 years since my father passed away. I didn't feel too much like talking.

Today the detective called regarding Bubba. The victim's family never brought her back in for re interviewing by the prosecutor. The prosecutor gave them plenty of time. Prosecutor got fed up with jerking around with them and DISMISSED the case!! DENIED THE WARRANT!

Thank you all for your good thought and good vibes. They were appreciated more than you could ever imagine.

Wanna hit the bar? I sure do to celebrate but Thumper protests :)

3 comments:

nancy said...

Damn those protests for going to the bar from our babies in utero! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things turned out for Bubba!! I will have a beer FOR you, how's that? :)

Milenka said...

*hugs* thinking of you guys!