Monday, March 17, 2008

Look Out!

This weekend found me keeled over in bed with the flu. Friday was Miss J's birthday. She is a whopping 10. Where has the time gone? I will dedicate a post to her tomorrow. And then today is Miss G's birthday. She will have her own post on Tuesday.

As predicted by my crystal ball, PIA did the most foolish; ignorant thing this weekend. Remember last Sunday Miss S came over? Remember Superdaddy seen PIA's truck in MIL's driveway? This weekend PIA had Miss G's birthday sleepover. She had Miss J and Chicky spend the night. When I picked them up PIA stopped me at the door and told me how horrible Miss J was. How absolutely disrespectful she was and how she was a big ass liar. I was so shocked to say the least. Miss M and Chicky were so happy that Miss S was there. I didn't see her though. Through talking on the way home, it was revealed MIL was there for the party and what not. She had heart failure because Miss S was at our home and the bitch had my husband's family at her home for G's birthday. Had I known MIL would be there, my girls would not have gone there. In fact, I have decided, that PIA and MIL will not be around my girls at all. Superdaddy needs to try to get the kids away from her. She has taught them to lie and be deceitful; exactly the kind of people this country needs for the future.

No comments: