Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Karma the Bitch

Today was supposed to be a great day off. Today I had to take Miss J to the doctor. She keeps having sore throats. She will have her tonsils out right after school lets out this year. On the way to pick Chicky up from school, the car started making this "noise". One I have never heard before. Great I was thinking. I forgot to check the oil. No dice, I dumped 2 quarts of oil in and it is successfully 1.5 quarts too much. Seems I blew a rod or better yet a lifter. Karma the bitch bit me for all the evil things I have said about PIA and MIL this past week.

Since mom's truck got jacked, she has used Superdaddy's van. Now my van is shot. Looks like I better get better walking shoes and learn to car pool. Good thing the white fluffy cold stuff is going away soon. May have to jump my fat ass on a bicycle and loose some weight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gah....there is nothing that makes you feel more helpless that having car troubles...

Hope you're back up and running (well, the car...not you) soon!