Saturday, February 03, 2007

Should have been an donor pregnancy

So time to vent.

So 14 years ago I found out I was pregnant. I told POS. So he promised to do for the child like his father did not do for him...blah blah blah.

Fast forward to 2007.

So for the last 3 weeks, Bubba has made plans with POS to visit and do things. First weekend POS had to work (not that I see fruits of his labor). Next weekend, POS forgot and went up north snowmobeling instead. This weekend, POS told Bubba he couldn't come over because he had to take his step-daughter to the daddy daughter dance that only lasts 3 hours.

I am so tired of seeing Bubba with a sad face because of being second fiddle to his new family with his wife. Bubba knows that her dad died and don't fault her for that, but he faults POS for doing this shit. Bubba knows how long a dance is. And knows it does not last for an entire weekend.

Having kids certainly did not make POS grow up. He just keeps depositing his ummm man seeds and having more kids. Bubba is 13, next one is 10, then he gets married, she has an 8 year old daughter. They have a son who is 3 and a new baby. Of course he doesn't have time for the older kids who don't live with him.

I know for a fact that he doesn't see Bubba or the 10 year old. The 10 year old sees my son all the time. He should have just been an anonymous sperm donor with no contact.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

This is so sad! I have a friend that has similar issues with her son's dad. He's just too busy to care, and it tears her son apart.