Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Going Crazy

Ya know not too long ago I was wondering what to do with superdaddy being gone on the road. Just recently, he stumbled upon a daily run for the automotive company here in Michigan. He has been home daily the last week. He is driving me nuts!


No really, I love superdaddy with my whole heart and soul, but with the kids having cabin fever and such, he is driving me nuts.


Seems as though the daily run isn't all it is cracked up to be so far. We have yet to spend a lot of time together. By the time I get home, make dinner, he leaves for work :( At least we get to eat dinner together.


SPF for this week is "TO DO LIST"


We will see what I can come up with. (perhaps pic of the rooms in the house to get organized? or the cookies and popcorn left to sell?)


This weekend should be fun. DQ is supposed to have surgery tomorrow (yet again) and we will have the kids while she is in the hospital. Seems like she will soon have more scars than regular skin on her body.

Happy birthday to chickie. She is a big girl now. She was 3 on Valentines day! Party this weekend (another thing to add to the list).

No comments: