Monday, January 05, 2009

Been a while

Life has been cruising along. We had the step kids from Friday after school until Christmas eve then again Christmas day until New years day. Talk about mad house. sheesh.

Court was hysterical from what I gathered. She tried to get a bunch of stuff to happen that the court told her would not happen. They basically told her to she needed to live her life and not worry about his life and vice versa. Fine by me. She (PIA) suggested her "fiance", Superdaddy, herself and I go to counseling for the girls sake. She is the one who caused so much grief in my life. I have been nothing but cordial to her face. Basically she even told the court lady that us having another kid was taking her child support away from her children. This was court date number 4 since September.

Miss M freaked out when she saw I had bottles in the kitchen cabinet. I was like...umm we are having a baby soon you know. She said yes I did know, but mom said around Easter. Yeah.

We finally found some clothes for Thumper. The crib is still not up, the gun cabinet is still in the spot for the crib, the bottles are washed ready to go, we have diapers/wipes, now if I could just get my shit together and get our bag packed.

I think Superdaddy is in denial. Baby is due January 19th. I have been having contractions for last 2 months. Guess what he decided...since he is off of work from December 22 to February 1 or there abouts, he is going up north to go snowmobiling. Thursday he is leaving after dropping Chicky off at school. He will be home Sunday or there abouts. Possibly going up the following weekend as well. Un-freaking-believable. Part of me hopes to go into labor and he misses it. Would serve his ass right.

I thought him being home things would be better with us. Things are not terrible, but not better. I guess I have higher expectations than I thought. I mean is it too much to ask that he comes to bed by say 11pm? That we have couple time after the kids go to bed? Guess the time is better spent holding down the computer chair (heaven knows that counterstrike game cannot play itself).

Hoping that nesting kicks in soon. With having the kids all of break the house barely got straightened up let alone cleaned. Good thing we got a borrowed bassinet so the kid will not be sleeping in the dresser drawer as previously thought.

Anyone got a self loading washer/dryer that they can borrow me? How about self scrubbing dishes? Seems mom the maid is ready to fall apart any day now.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and that everyone starts the new year off right.

3 comments:

Jenera said...

When the hubby was home for two weeks when Sam was born, those last few days were crazy because I wasn't used to him being home. He kept wanting to run all over town and do other stuff that he normally doesn't get to do. I think these trucker men forget that when they are home we'd like to actually SEE them.

Maybe he just doesn't realize how close the 19th is? Men are weird sometimes.

Milenka said...

*hug* I;m sorry. I had high hopes for things getting better here over the holiday break, but no such luck. I hope your delivery goes smoothly and you get a bit of affection even beforehand!

THE LIFE OF SHAWN & VANESSA said...

I WISH I HAD A SELF LOADIN DISH WASHER...WHAT ABOUT A WASHER AND DRYER? LOL AND SELF ACTIVATED BROOM AND MOP....AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF...