Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still here

No Thumper yet.

Did I mention, week of Christmas, temp got canned. We haven't had much luck since finding someone to replace me when I have the kid. That is until Tuesday. New girl started Tuesday. She was wonderful. Magnificent.

She got a full time permanent job offer while being here. She worked from 8am until about 11am and then quit. I am happy for her. Sad for my coworkers.

Looks like Marth'a Vinyard may need to open a day care center so I can bring Thumper into work.

Superdaddy still is not working until probably January 25th or there abouts. Hoping Thumper will dislodge from my ribs and start to descend into place. Her eviction notice is effective January 19th. Exactly 4 days away. Hope she will comply. Otherwise there is a good chance Superdaddy will miss it.

Tomorrow my girl scout troop is hosting a "surprise" baby shower for me. Don't ask. Last week Thursday, my job hosted a surprise baby shower for me. I was very surprised by that one. Saturday Bubba's boy scout troop is having an outing all day like 6am until 9pm. Mom or Superdaddy will be there. Lets hope Thumper doesn't evacuate that day. Next post will probably have pictures.

Take care and try to stay warm!!

2 comments:

Milenka said...

Aww, I thought for sure that she had arrived by now! I was thinking of you the other day and wishing you lived closer. I have a pink papasan seat and a pink papasan swing that plugs in (cannot tell you what a lifesaver that was as far as battery cost!) and was wondering if you could use them. I imagine shipping would be expensive, though, not to mention trying to find boxes that fit! :-(

Cynnie said...

I personally think the dad being there is over rated..
have a bunch of friends in there and have a blast..
call him a lot ..
it'll be fine :)