Friday, August 03, 2007

Sincere Apology

I do apologize for any offence I may have caused by my post on Thursday due to content or language. Some things are said out of frustration and could be offensive. These are things that are going through my head and would have been written in my private journal if I had one. For my foul language; I apologize.

Things have been worse and I know that. I know things have come a long way since then, and things can go South quickly. Things are looking up.

We still do not know if C will be coming to stay with us or not. Superdaddy needs to talk to them and find out what is going on. We are just taking one day at a time.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Last I checked...this is YOUR blog. You are fully allowed to use whatever words you choose on YOUR blog.

If others do not like what they read, they can stop reading. Your choice of language does not have any affect on the type of mother that you are, or the type of person....church going or not.

Girl, you have crap thrown at you almost every day. If you need to vent and curse, this is a good place to do it. It keeps you sane and ready to be there for the kids.