Thursday, March 08, 2007

Parenting a Teenager

Uggg

Where to begin...I am fed up with Bubba. He has been getting into a little pickle at school. Started last year and carried over to this year. I am about to strangle him. I know he is trying to have friends and well chicks, but give me a damn break. What happened to the good ole days, where you could go to school and not worry about getting your ass kicked?

This kid has been tormenting him for going on 2 years. He has been suspended more than once for fighting back, and walking away from fights believe it or not and well the kid still will not leave him alone. We have come to the conclusion that most of the problems are because of girls getting in the mix. I have had it. I hate our school and I loved it when I went there. It seems ridiculous that this shit keeps happening and the school does nothing about it.

Just thinking about this is causing me an ulcer!!

No comments: