Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Baby Mamma Drama

Lately, the nights have been very hard. The worst they have ever been. I thought it was hard when he started driving, but was I wrong. My mind just doesn't shut off. I have so much to do there really isn't time to sleep; yet sleep is very important. Anxiety that is what it is. I miss superdaddy so much. I miss how it was when we first got back together. It seemed as though we could not get enough of each other. Lately, it hasn't been that way. I just miss him.

Lord knows my "to do list" is almost 3 pages long. I almost cried when I wrote it all down. I broke it down into smaller to do lists to try to make it more managable and now it is longer; hummmpppphhh. At least that way I will feel better thinking I accomplished something.

The baby mamma drama shit is driving me nuts. I despise DQ more than words can say. She is just plain evil. Life would be livable if there wasn't baby mamma drama. I sure hope the kids see thru the smoke screen she creates and become better person's. I have a feeling DQ will ruin Miss G's birthday party this weekend. She threatened to not let them come over for a while and will probably blame us for it.

Now you understand ANXIETY!!!!! That seems to be my middle name lately followed by DEPRESSION!!!!!

No comments: