Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss J!!

So yesterday was Miss J's birthday. I spent most of the day wiping away the tears from her pretty blue eyes. She is sad because she cannot see her dad. Her dad is in heaven already. She turned the big 9. Holy Smokes!! Where has the time gone?


This is her with messy hair at my brothers going away party last year. She is growing up too fast. Figures the easiest labor is the most difficult child so far.

She is driving me nuts with school. She hasn't had homework in almost 3 weeks. Well the teacher sent a letter home that indicated she has 48 missing assignments and does not return homework?!?!? WTF? My point exactly. So now, I have all her work (a damn book). And of course, I feel like a slave driver making her sit every single day after school and do her work from the time I get home until the time she goes to bed. If she had done the darn work from the beginning, it would have been like 1 hour a night that is all.


Argggggg!!!!!!!!


Thought this was kind of cool!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Ooohh, what a pretty face!!!