Thursday, November 16, 2006

What Do You Get For $10

My hubby had a weird encounter with a "Lot Lizard". He was on his way to drop his load off and stopped at a rest area to rest a little. After crawling in back and dozing off, he was awakened by a tapping on the window. There was a lady there. He cracked the window and asked what? She wanted to come in to ummm help him out. She started lifting her shirt right out in the open. He told her to MOVE ON and Get away from his truck. She then went to the next truck. I guess truckers must be good money to work for. Unfortunately, my trucker is married and he carries no cash...
I was laughing so hard when he told me this. Was pretty funny.

Will meet up with him later after conferences tonight. Got to keep the hookers away.....Quickie a day keeps the hookers away.

No comments: