Monday, November 27, 2006

Post Thanksgiving Reflection

Where to begin...

Our family is very thankful for my hubby's company for ensuring him being home for Thansgiving and the weekend following. We spent our first Thanksgiving with my step-daughters. Thanksgiving is DQ's holiday. It was so much fun. We made cookies and Canolli's (STAY AWAY THEY WERE TERRIBLE), turkey and all the fixin's. My kitchen was a mess!!!

The Canolli's were awful. I think I needed more wine Wednesday night. I will have to get together with Aunt R to make them for Christmas. I hope everyone out there found something to be thankful for.

A girl in our scout troop; her dad left to drive truck last week and her mom was so very sad. I wish all companies somehow made it so everyone got some family time on the holidays. Again I am so thankful hubby's company does (so far) get him home on weekends and holidays.

Until next time Adios!!

No comments: