Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hot chicks and truckers

Funny how his daily run brings him right by our home.

I didn't see him until after I took the girls to their respective places. I was driving to work on my normal route, and low and behold what do I see??? His company's truck a few cars in front of me. I called him and asked what trailer number he had and it was him.

I proceeded to tease him about hot chicks flashing truckers while on the road. Needless to say, it was rush hour traffic and he got thru the light before I did.

It sure was nice to see him tonight when I got home even if it was only for about 30 minutes. I miss him so much.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I know what you mean about mising your husband. Mine has been a truck driver for about 3 yrs now. We have 3 kids and I love it when he gets a chance to come home during the week even if I only get to see him for like 1 hr until he goes to sleep.