Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving eve and Cannoli's

Ahhh the wife of a truck driver's life...Got an unexpected call today from the DQ. Come get the kids she has something else to do. He is gone and I have the kids. Fine and dandy I guess. Tomorrow is her holiday......Not that I am going to complain; I love them kids; it is just ahhh well, I had so much to do today that didn't get done yet.

We are having family over for dinner tomorrow. The house has the tornado called children happen to it today. Dinner surely won't make itself and neither will the Cannoli's. Poor Auntie R. Had to call her tonight at 10 pm going "HELP ME!!" as you can see, it is almost midnight and I still have to finish. I needed to give my poor arm a rest. It feels like it will fall off any minute.

I think it is time for some more wine?!?!

Happy Thanksgiving if there is anyone out there reading this. Our family has so much to be thankful for this year. I personally am thankful for healthy children, friends, family, and that my family is going to be financially stable soon. I hope everyone else finds things to be thankful for...Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just thought I'd stop by. I found your blogg a couple of days ago. I can totally relate my husband is a truck driver too.
Hope you had a great turkey day!