Monday, August 03, 2009

Summer

I cannot wait for school to start! We have had a pretty mild winter thus far. The kids are having a marvelous time and have not killed each other at home. Thumper is growing up so fast. She has 2 teeth with 2 more coming any day now. Things on PIA front have been surprisingly quiet. She keeps pawning the children on us every single chance she gets though. Not too surprising there.

Brother in law and Sister in law are not coming to stay. For sure. BIL tried to fight Superdaddy 2 weekends ago and than disappeared in middle of the night. I assume he went to my other BIL's house. Cannot seem to get Father in law to answer the phone to verify. That is totally OK with me.

I heard through grapevine that min Mother in law lost her home to foreclosure. Due to helping BIL out. Pretty sad. 2 years ago the house was paid for with no mortgage. Now this. I drove by the other day and the yard was EMPTY. Didn't see in the house but there was curtains on the windows.

Have a blessed week. Lord knows I need a vacation!

No comments: