Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Peanut News!

If you are on my face book you know I have a friend who was pregnant and due October. She had her baby Monday at 28w5d. Lil peanut was 2lbs 14oz. She is doing really well from what I gather. She is only on Cpap and a pic line with tube feedings. Mom is doing better. She was not doing so well at birth obviously. They did an emergency c-section. I got to see peanut yesterday after work. She is so tiny. I cannot get over how tiny her head is...about the size of an apple. Today peanut's mom asked me if I was coming to visit. She wanted to know if I wanted to hold the baby. What the heck do you do with a baby so small? I know she won't break but still!!

Her poor daughter is in Ohio and doesn't know yet. I got one up on her lol. Daughter C is in my girl scout troop. Daughter K is in Ohio too. I never met her though. Daughter M is gonna give her momma a run for her money. She is only 8 months old and hell on wheels I tell ya. She just found her crawling legs and there is no stopping her now.

I hope I can find my camera cable so I can post a picture of precious Peanut.

I have so much going on this weekend with Superdaddy's birthday Saturday, Bubba's presentation Saturday, and Thumper's baptism Sunday. My brother will be flying in tomorrow night for the festivities. Hope to have some great pictures to share soon.

Take care and behave!!

2 comments:

Cynnie said...

im really not trying to be mean , but do any of you people know how to use birth control?

Truck Driver Wife said...

Lol. Peanut is not my baby. We fixed the plumbing ;) She got her plumbing fixed this time as well. She is off of CPap today!