Saturday, April 18, 2009

Irritation

I have a friend. She watches my kids. Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to and she will be watching Thumper and Chicky. She asked me to bring hamburger over so Chicky could eat Hamburgers with them. I guess that is what they are having for dinner. You cannot tell me that my 5 year old will eat them out of house and home. My burger is frozen into 2lb packages. I don't have money to go buy enough burger for her to have a burger. I said well I will bring McDonald's hamburger for her. She was like there are other kids here and that isn't fair. Uggg.

The IRS is going to garnish my bank account for taxes we owe. Never mind I called 3-4 times to set up arrangements but they didn't want to make arrangements until I filed taxes this year. We owe a total of $3,900. There are people who owe so much more and they go years and years. I just don't get it. Why do they insist on punishing the "struggling lower-middle class".

Off my pity potty. Good night.

No comments: