Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another day in paradise

So Miss J is in Chicago. I am still stressed. My Ex-SIL had made a comment that "maybe I'll just keep her forever". Can I tell you that particular situation has been in my dreams since before J went down there.

Miss J called me yesterday. Things seem to be going good. I miss her.

Saturday is the affordable vaccinate your animal day in our city. Great and wonderful. However, Superdaddy, mom and Bubba will all be at scout camp. I have to take my 60 lb German Shepherd, moms 40 lb Beagle, moms 10 lb. cat, my 8 lb cat, Chicky and Thumper and do this on my own!! This should be comical to say the least. Oh yeah, and I have a wedding to go to at 3:30.

My SIL called me today. She wanted to know if Miss S still has my insurance. She called from my MIL's phone. Why MIL didn't call me is beyond me. Something about "This is SIL. I wanted to know if Miss S still has Insurance? We found the insurance card and wanted to know if it would work to take her to the doctor. She is pretty sick." Are you kidding me? "If they need your SS# I will call you back." This is the same SIL who hit my friends car 3 years ago. The same SIL that just screwed over PIA with Girl Scout Cookies. MIL has guardianship over her. MIL is supposed to provide insurance on her not us. I had her on my insurance plan as a courtesy and in case Miss S decided to come stay with us, she already had insurance. My job allows for me to provide insurance for my step-children one we got married. With the economy, my premium was going up as with everyone else's and we opted to drop her off our insurance (haven't seen her in over 3 years). We will see how the dice land this time.

No comments: