Thursday, October 26, 2006

Single parenting sucks!

Another long night with cranky kids. Last night had to be the worst night ever for the kids. None of them wanted to go to bed, or get a shower, or eat dinner, or be at our house. I have to say that last night was tough. I know that the kids were very tired and cranky, but when they flat out tell you I don't want to be with you I want my daddy/mom is another. I know this is a change of routine for them and it SUCKS!!

Anyways, he is supposed to be home tomorrow sometime. Hopefully it will not be too late when he gets home that way he can see the kids and spend time with them. First he goes East, then comes back West, then goes back East Ugggg.

Busy with Halloween stuff this week as well. Have a Girl Scout party tonight, school party tomorrow, church party Saturday. The kids will be loaded with sugar soon enough.

Until next time.....

No comments: