Monday, October 23, 2006

A Wife's Worries

Friday was pretty eventful. It was a long wait and come to find out, the breaks were bad so they pulled him in to change the breaks....Also needed new tires. Only one had a huge chunks of rubber missing. And I'm not supposed to worry while he is in the mountains, hauling 42,000 pounds of stuff with bad breaks and tires through the mountains. Ugh, remind me to ask him if his job offers life insurance.

Other than the worries of not making it home Friday, we had a wonderfully uneventful weekend with lots of together time. We did have all the kids for part of the day and it certainly was nice to visit.

On another note...it amazes me that Virginia needs so much from here. He is off to Virginia again. Different place in Virginia, but never-the-less Virginia. That is how the week started last week as well. We will see where this week's journey will take my lonely truck driver...

Until tomorrow or my next breakdown....Adios!!

No comments: