Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pondering.......

Our lovely department had a smashing party at this fancy mansion. The department however will not pay for alcohol (they are in the health profession ya know). Said bosses (doctors) decided alcohol was more important then the Xmas checks they have given in the past. Some of us do not drink for reasons known as well as unknown. Our department drank $3500.00 worth of alcohol and we didn't get our fat Xmas check. Nice huh? Guess they (doctors) are in the business to keep the patients coming. Hope they enjoyed their kid made cookies from us. (Should have licked them all first in exchange for the "alcohol" bonus).

Pondering a problem that has been on my mind.

If you had a friend (guy) who was dating someone serious (gf) and they just out of the blue split up. An old friend (girl) asked about (guy) and (gf) splitting up. (Girl) said she was surprised they lasted this long considering (gf) was a lesbian and all. My mouth fell. How does (girl) know about (gf's) sex life? (Gf) apparently made a pass at (girl) when all 3 were pretty smashed at my wedding in 2005. On (gf) my space, there is a bunch of rainbow stuff and such (fine and dandy) only when asked, she said it was to throw her family and make them quit bugging her about boyfriend and settling down. Not that it really is any of my business, but it kills me that she took (guy) for a ride per say and led him to believe there was a relationship. Apparently, while my creepy photographer was following around (girl), (gf) was hitting on her. Making suggestions about them getting together for after wedding festivities with the 3 of them. That is every man's dream and all, but he seems really blindsided about the whole "rumors".

Hell if you are not happy, by all means, your happiness lies in your own hands...make yourself happy. Just don't do it at the expense of others.

Guy if you are reading this, just know that no one will judge you for the choice (gf) has made. Hold your head high.


Pondering sucks and well lets face it, I have woken up 4 days in a row with a friggin migraine since having this conversation. Ugg.

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting..I mean really, who cares in this day and age??

As for the holiday party...my old bosses used to do the same thing. Would MUCH rather have the money so I can go drink with my "real" friends.