Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

This was our tree this year. Most of the decorations were stuff the kids made.


This is what was found under our tree this year!!
Maybe not under the tree, but in it.

This year, the holiday's brought heartache for some people. My brother's friend and her family lost a loved one. Her step-dad suffered a devastating stroke a few days before Christmas and yesterday, Dec 26 he passed away. Today is her birthday. Double whammy if you ask me. RIP friend's step-dad you will be missed by many and loved by more.
I hope the holiday brought your family joy. I know it brought our family joy. Will share a funny about the holiday tomorrow. I must get back to work today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loosing someone any time of the year is hard, but the holidays just make it worse. My thoughts are with your friend.

As for the kitty...how cute is he?!

Lulu said...

Did you get a kitty for Xmas? She is so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Gah....the holidays is a sucky time to be reminded of those you lost and especially if it's the anniversary of such. Hugs to all those hurting.