Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time passing by........

Where the heck has time gone? Does not seem that long ago that I posted last. Hope everyone is well. Jeeze...since my last post, scouts has ended for the year and camping season has begun.

Superdaddy dearest has been on this crazy run that has him going 6 days a week. Makes time for a short weekend that is for sure. The crazy thing now is that he is training another driver. Not that he is not capable of training, it is just that he hasn't been at it for a long time yet.

Bubba's wrestling team went undefeated for the season. Last year was his football team, this year was wrestling. They have a great bunch of kids playing for the school. Part of me can hardly wait for school to be out for the summer, but part of me definitely is not ready. I guess ready or not, it is coming in less than 2 weeks.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. I will catch up soon and share some photo's from camp.

TTFN

No comments: