Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are we there yet???

This weekend we are going up camping at my grandparents place. We will have all the kids and a dog. Should be fun. Just because some kids get out of school tomorrow and some don't...why is it that any chance a person may get, they dump their kids off? My kids have a full day of school. I have to work. Superdaddy has to work too. Step kids don't have school apparently and DQ doesn't have a sitter...hence...they will be invading my home tonight and become my babysitter problem.

I hate parents who ditch their children any time they can. Hell when can I ditch mine?

Needless to say, tomorrow at this time I will hear "are we there yet" or "how much longer until we get there" better yet "she is touching me and I don't want her to".

Arghhh...Have a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend. Will share pictures later.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Have a happy Mem weekend!!!

PS - I need your email addy to send you an invite once I go private. (lmpinkham@hotmail.com)

Beth said...

Hi there. I didnt know that you read me...but if you would like access, I would love to give it to you.

So, just email me. eamadunic@yahoo.com

Take care and have a GREAT weekend!
Beth
(My crazy Life)