Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Belated!!

Things have been chugging along.

Happy belated Mother's day to everyone. Those that have babies, those that have 4 legged babies, those that are desperately trying for babies, those that have angel babies, those that are parents to babies who don't belong to them.

Mother's day was wonderful. I was woken up at 5:30 by a baby Thumper who just wanted to cuddle. Again at 6:30 by Miss G wanting to tell dad Miss J made me breakfast instead of them all making it. Again at 6:45 by Miss M telling on Miss J. Yet again at 6:50 by chicky telling dad that I'm gonna be mad for having eggs and cereal all at once. Yes, my breakfast consisted of:

2 over easy eggs (pink eggs) by Miss G
butchered apple by Miss M
huge glass of cherry Koolaid (yuck) Chicky
Cereal and milk (Miss J)
banana (Miss J)

Lots of blessings. I was blessed beyond belief that after the girls woke me up I got Thumper to sleep with me on the couch for some cuddle time. Slept through church oops. I made home made macaroni & cheese YUM. The girls had to go home at 4:00 pm though.

My grand parents finally made it from Florida for the summer. They have yet to see Thumper until Saturday. I took the girls over to visit them. It was so nice to see them again. Need to get pictures next time. They are getting up there in age.

No comments: